What is Your Security Treat Level today? Also video of the “Guard” Command
The Protection dog training is not simply teaching a dog to bite! There is huge tactical aspect that most dog trainers and companies are not aware of. Should you send your dog to bite, or should your dog wait for the intruder to come close? Should the dog bite on command only, or make desicions on its own? Understanding the benefits of offensive and defensive training and when to apply which … Should your dog constantly be at “high” Security threat level and what does this mean? My Premier Protection Dogs are thought to maintain levels from Low to High matching the present demands of your life! I will personally teach you how to use your dog in the best way to protect yourself and your loved ones
Why are Malinois the ideal protection dogs? More protection videos here.
- Malinois is the breed of choice for the U.S. Secret Service, and majority of the French, Dutch, Belgian, and German police departments.
- The U.S. Dept. of Defense uses 98% Malinois.
- Ot Vitosha Malinois export Malinois to Europe
- Malinois wins all protection sport championships.
- Ot Vitosha Malinois have proven their skills against the best of any other breed.
- Malinois are very healthy dogs with a long life span (up to 14-17 years).
- Ot Vitosha Malinois are great family dogs: good with children and other animals, and easy to live with.
- Ot Vitosha Malinois are adaptable. They can be more or less active, depending on the lifestyle of you family
- Ot Vitosha Malinois breeds and trains Premier Protection Dogs since 1989!